Monday, July 21, 2014

2013-2014 is Complete!



Farewell to our 2013-2014 School Year, the year has been completed. Today, we have finished our 2013-2014 Portfolios or Record Books as we like to call them. A beautiful reminder of the work that we did this year. Whatever work we did not finish will be saved for another time.
Believe me with four Beloved Children at four different levels, there is plenty of unfinished work and unfulfilled plans that will be saved for later. . . I just don't have that much time in my day available to do all that I would like to do. However, as I sift through the record book, I feel humbled of our year's accomplishment and relieved that it is over..


Although, I may not look back on how I can make changes to last year, I do look forward and self-evaluate how I can improve for the next year. . . and isn't that a life lesson that can fit any situation. There is no reason to relive the past, there will be so many more opportunities to improve in the future.


MashaAllah, our homeschooling has come along way since I began homeschooling my oldest son in 2001. May God bless you all with a wonderful, fun, & educational 2014-2015 school year!



♥  Amazon Store: Administrative Supplies

♥  Pinterest: Administrative


2 comments :

  1. Great job. May Allah bless you always to do wonderful job. Sending love from India. Hope you had great Ramadan and eid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalam alaikum Sr.. MashaAllah your website has been very inspiring. I was wondering if you had your student learning journal in a downloadable format. I would like to see it in more details, if possible. JazakAllah khair for all your hard work and generosity in sharing with us all.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips