Monday, December 2, 2013

Grateful Tree ♥

I am grateful for so many things in my life. My Beloved family is one of the most important. However, it was funny that most of the things on my list surrounded food and the BEACH... Am I that linear? All I need is my family, good food, and the Ocean to be happy. . . God, of course, is número Uno in my life, but Alhumdulilah He is everywhere and is beyond everything.

What are the things you are grateful for and do those things make happy? Beautiful Free Printable to write it down with two versions: either a verse from the Quran or the Bible. ♥


  
We used these wonderful watercolor pencils to create our art.





 BIGGER HEARTS for Little Hands








♥  Download the Free Printable
The Grateful Tree

♥  More Character Development

The Goodie Jar
I am Grateful
Learning Character Through Stories

♥  Amazon Store: Art/School Supplies


♥  Pinterest: Practical Life


♥  Check our Progress: Curriculum Checklist

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips