Friday, November 22, 2013

Beach Life- Winter Edition

It was literally freezing at Ocean City Beach with temperatures as low as 29 degrees. But Humble Dad was working, so we joined him. We love the beach and we will go any chance we get. If you have been reading my blog for awhile, you are probably tired of hearing me say this, but it is true! Even in freezing weather, just the sounds of the waves makes me feel wonderful!

Alhumdulilah, our hotel had an indoor pool. So we still had our wet time and fulfilled our physical education credit. This picture of S Man pushing off from the pool is amazing, I don't believe I took it. If I knew of a contest to enter it in, I would, so glad I decided to upgrade my Nikon again.







Another great aspect of our hotel is the breakfast coupons they give their members. Then having the ability to eat our omelettes and pancakes poolside.


Not everyday was freezing, it did start to warm up towards the middle of the week and the beautiful sun came up.


Lil A did her schoolwork listening to the sounds of the waves.


Z Man found a way to entertain himself which was not only fun, but a lesson in Physics! Adding the extra element of a building (hotel) that the seagulls manage to not crash into is even more exciting!




 Our bird study really came alive with having these seagulls so close.


On our last day we went to the Boardwalk.


We are blessed with a wonderful middle child, mashaAllah, who accepts his role as the younger brother and takes pride in his role as the big brother.







A piece of Nostalgia that my Beloveds will never know about: BIG



And other Nostalgia, that we can all enjoy together!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips